Ms. Reichbach-Segal is an expert in all aspects of insolvency, liquidation, receivership, stay-of-proceedings and compositions with creditors, litigation and bankruptcy. Ms. Reichbach-Segal has years of experience as trustee in stay-of-proceedings and compositions with creditors, as receiver of companies and properties, and as liquidator and special manager of companies in various industries, in Israel and worldwide.
Ms. Reichbach-Segal has unique expertise in operation as a 'going concern' of companies, management and dissolution of multi-national corporations, real estate disposition in Israel and worldwide, handling insolvent start-ups and technology companies, representation of bondholders and companies active in the capital market in insolvency proceedings, structuring and overseeing the enforcement of debt arrangements, representation of buyers of and investors in insolvent companies.
Ms. Reichbach-Segal accompanies the firm’s clients in all stages of litigation in courts and the various tribunals, including arbitrations in Israel and overseas.
In addition, Ms. Reichbach-Segal has an expertise in IP litigation, in which she combines vast knowledge and experience in litigation with the firm’s unique knowledge that covers all aspects of IP. The unique interdisciplinary combination is significantly beneficial in protection of proprietary rights, patents, designs, trademarks, copyrights, etc.
|Israel Bar Association, 1998.|
• Tel Aviv University, LL.M. in commercial law, magna cum laude, 1999;
• Tel Aviv University, LL.B., magna cum laude, 1997.
• Partner at Eitan, Mehulal & Sadot, 2011-present;
• Partner at Eitan-Mehulal Law Group 2008-2011;
• Associate at Danziger, Klagsbald & Co. Law Office, in the Real Estate, Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization Group, from 2000 until its dissolution at the end of 2007.