Ms. Nof-Sabbag specializes in intellectual property litigation and especially in enforcement of trademarks, patents, counterfeits, ownership disputes, defamation, copyrights and proceedings that include injunction orders.
Ms. Nof-Sabbag represents the firm’s clients in proceedings before the Registrar of Patents, Designs and Trademarks, including in oppositions, rival-claims proceedings and cancellations.
Ms. Nof-Sabbag has vast experience in enforcement of intellectual property rights and in this course, acting in cooperation with governmental authorities, such as the Custom Authority and the Israeli IP Police Unit in order to fight the phenomena of import and export of fake products and imitations in Israel and in the Palestinian Authority.
Ms. Nof-Sabbag handles legal claims and provides consultation, strategy formation, representation and appearance before various tribunals, negotiations and forming arrangements.
Among her clients are international corporations as well as leading Israeli companies.
• University of Haifa, LL.B., 2008;
• University of Haifa, B.A. in Economics, 2008.
• Associate, Eitan, Mehulal & Sadot, 2011-present;
• Associate, Eitan-Mehulal Law Group, 2010-2011;
• Associate and an Intern in law firms specializing in Intellectual Property, 2008-2010.