Mr. Kadesh engages in all aspects of tax laws. Mr. Kadesh is experienced in corporate taxation, individual taxation, international taxation, property tax, Encouragement of Capital Investment Law, and more.
Mr. Kadesh provides counseling and tax planning to both companies and individuals, and represents taxpayers before the Israeli tax authorities to obtain pre-rulings, submitting appeals etc. In addition, Mr. Kadesh represents taxpayers before the courts in income tax appeals and before the tax appeal committees pursuant to the Property Taxation Law.
|Israel Bar Association, 2009.|
• Tel Aviv University, LL.B., magna cum laude, 2008;
• Tel Aviv University, B.A. in Psychology, 2008.
• Partner, Eitan, Mehulal & Sadot, 2016-present;
• Associate, Eitan, Mehulal & Sadot, 2011-2016;
• Associate and Intern, Eitan-Mehulal Law Group, 2008-2011.